Bill Gates once said, “If I was down to my last dollar I’d spend it on public relations.” That suggests that it’s worth looking into!
Public Relations should be central to any B2B marketing plan because it’s a powerful, cost effective way to reach large audiences, build trust and reassure your customers. Published news can also be shared through all social media channels, online digital magazines, news feeds, forums and so on, which all drive traffic to your website. Website SEO can be significantly improved because search engines favour links from reputable news sites.
PR can be used to:
- Announce new products and services
- Promote feature case studies
- Promote campaigns or content initiatives
- Build trust with your customer base
- Build credibility of your brand
- Contribute towards current topics and issues
- Promote new brochures, documents and websites
Our experienced public relations team have strong relationships with trade media editors and have achieved wide media coverage for our clients. We build bespoke media lists and select specific titles for special features or editorial opportunities. Public relations can be used to:
- Tell your news story directly to a subscribed target audience
- Drive traffic to your website and improve SEO
- Deliver your messages in print and digital media
- Improve relationships with stakeholders and supply chains
- Improve customer retention
- Show your expertise
- Help you to recruit better quality staff
- Promote your new product innovations and expertise
- Manage a reputation or a crisis
If you’re looking to raise awareness of your brand, increase sales enquiries and improve relations with your customers then PR is for you!
TPMC is listed as one of the top 24 UK PR agencies so you will be in expert hands! Please call us today on 01462 432 303 or contact us to see how we can help you get ahead of the competition.