As most successful businesses will tell you, it’s all in the planning! A marketing plan will help you to maintain focus on your goals and it will keep your costs under control.
Marketing is not just about promoting products and services. It begins with understanding the brand; what does it stand for? why does it exist? what are the brand values and what is its vision?
The marketing plan will combine the brand pillars and the strategic business goals to deliver output that is aligned with the brand, targeted, understood and controlled.
The marketing plan will include a market review, target market research, SWOT analysis, product definition, tactics, customer marketing, internal marketing and much more.
At The Product Marketing Company, we define strategic marketing as a complete management process for creating, communicating and delivering brand value to customers.
Our experienced marketers can:
- Develop a valuable marketing plan in line with strategic business goals
- Identify target markets and define the primary channels
- Help you to understand how to differentiate from the competition
- Shape the internal brand environment and culture
- Define external communications, customer relations, marketing channels and sales tools.
If you need help with marketing planning, whether it’s for a product launch, a campaign or for a full annual plan, please call us today on 01462 432 303.
For more guidance on marketing planning, view our Guide to B2B Marketing Planning.