The Furniture Industry Research Association was first established 60 years ago by the furniture industry for the industry. FIRA International provides a wide range of independent expert services that are not only dedicated to the global furniture supply chain, but also to furniture consumers, and continues safeguarding the industry through managing the Association's membership activity.
Campaigns and services provided
FIRA was going through a number of business and personnel changes and The Product Marketing Company was asked to help with different aspects of the restructuring of the business. The development of new brand architecture, redesign of a new website and the creation of all ongoing marketing material were also completed.
- Streamlined the business revenue streams and brand architecture
- Worked with the senior management team to build a marketing strategy
- Built a new multi-business website and publishing platform for staff and members
- Integrated the website into the 'Zend' business framework system to give all offices access
- Developed a new brand feel and style that can work across several sector businesses
- Created marketing communications across a range of products and services
- Developed an online specifier tool
- Provided marketing services and sales tools to help build the individual business units
- Created and initiated an interactive advertising campaign
- Helped build the membership
Having taken over the role as Head of Marketing at FIRA International, I began working with TPMC just over two years ago. As the role required a complete marketing makeover, I was keen to find a strategic agency with which I could work long term.
TMPC fitted the bill perfectly and have been instrumental in helping me update and consolidate the FIRA brand identity.