Formed as a family business in Hertfordshire in 1992, Easypack was established when a gap in their market of expertise was identified. This led to the development of a range of environmentally friendly, quality, high-performance cushion void fill systems, purposely designed for industrial consumption.
Easypack has seen continuous growth year on year through innovative design, development and manufacturing of customer-driven innovations. The company’s ‘green’ packing solutions are popular with customers across all sectors, allowing them to protect their goods with a quality and sustainable product.
Successful expansion into Europe has seen the company win the prestigious Queen’s Award for International Trade three times.
The Product Marketing Company was approached in April 2015, with the remit to modernise their brand to better reflect their capabilities, specialisms and market position. After an initial brand evaluation, we carried out our ‘Brand Modernisation Process’ on the Easypack brand to define its brand pillars for strategic growth. The process outcome defined their core competencies; Innovative, Green, Packaging. These brand pillars allow the business to focus on these USP’s which help them to target customers looking for quality, sustainable packaging solutions.
Following the successful brand update, Easypack asked TPMC to provide them with ongoing strategic marketing in order to drive the business forward and increase sales.
Over the last 24 months we have worked closely with Easypack, writing and coordinating strategic marketing plans which include product launches, public relations, customer care programmes and event management.
Since their rebrand the company has been acquired by US packaging giant Pregis, allowing the Easypack brand to be introduced to the US market. Not only is the brand now the UK’s leading manufacturer of environmentally-friendly packaging, it is set to become a recognised brand internationally in the coming years.
Work to date has included:
- Completion of brand modernisation including new branding across all media and new brand guidelines
- Redesign and creation of three websites – www.easypack.net – in three languages (English, French and German)
- Write, design and translate all products brochures and operating manuals
- Design, translate and produce new exhibition stands, banners and displays
- Provision of ongoing marketing strategy and communications for the Group
- Full PR service and media planning for the Group
- Achieved wide media coverage in targeted trade press
- Updates to internal documentation
- Interview clients, write and create industry specific case studies
- Write and create customer and staff newsletters
- A full suite of new product photography
- A range of product launches including concepts, collateral and PR
- Management of all branding and brand guardianship
Creation and management of a document control system
- Define and implement new product launches
- Design and production of all advertising
- Writing of all copy for all sales and marketing collateral