Country Properties was established in 1974 in Hitchin in Hertfordshire and in 1989, the Head Office relocated to its current premises in Baldock, Hertfordshire.
The company has been growing at an increasing rate and today boasts 22 branches spread across Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire, making it the largest Estate Agency network in the region. Its 'Life' magazine is delivered free to nearly 118,000 homes each month.
The initial brief proposed to TPMC was to aid Country Properties in modernising their approach to marketing throughout the group. The end goal of the campaign would be for the group to be differentiated from its competitors by using innovative, effective marketing techniques in order to be seen as one of the country's leading estate agency groups.
Our assistance in the project has included:
- Increasing size of the company by 10% within 12 months.
- Modernising of all forms of communications.
- Introducing a dedicated online magazine portal on the company website.
- Creating 'CPTV' - a separate website to host videos promoting properties across the region as well as Country Properties branches.
- Increasing the brand awareness through innovative, unique marketing techniques.