Country Properties was established in 1974 in Hitchin in Hertfordshire and in 1989, the Head Office relocated to its current premises in Baldock, Hertfordshire.
The company has been growing at an increasing rate and today boasts 22 branches spread across Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire, making it the largest Estate Agency network in the region. Its 'Life' magazine is delivered free to nearly 118,000 homes each month.
The initial brief proposed to TPMC was to aid Country Properties in modernising their approach to marketing throughout the group. The end goal of the campaign would be for the group to be differentiated from its competitors by using innovative, effective marketing techniques in order to be seen as one of the country's leading estate agency groups.
In 2016, following the acquisition of the entire franchise by the Hunters Group, TPMC undertook the project to modernise the Country Properties brand. The brief was to incorporate the Hunters name, alongside the long established Country Properties brand. The brief also asked for a new, modern style that would differentiate their marketing, show their brand values, allow flexibility and engage customers.
The new branding has now been rolled out across the entire franchise and has been embraced by the entire network.
- Delivered a more customer focused approach to all outgoing communications.
- Helped to increase overall sales
- Increased the size of the network by 10%
- Carried out a full rebrand of the company
- Designed all promotional material across the full network
- Implemented an inbound marketing approach with the use of articles
- Created a series of story videos that delivered over 200,000 views
- Trained all staff in how to take better photographs
- Provided off site SEO to help land the business listings